Friday, August 6, 2010

Update for August 6, 2010


My Health Perspective - Last week I provided the oncologist's view of my health situation. My perspective is broader, less limited and more optimistic. I believe the body as part of the soul has an itelligence and with that intelligence, has the power to heal. Knowledge, communication, and intuition are all key components to linking mind, spirit, body and facilitating the healing process. The body is not like a structure such as a car - that we mechanically keep running, fix parts and treat mechanically. As a living , intelligent system - the body has the system in place to heal.

Thus, my challenge is to become more trusting and communicating with my body to heal; to work with the tools, supplements, including chemotherapy and bless their contributions. In future blogs, I hope to discuss those therapies that have helped me.


Rejuvenation - One of the things that struck me in this health journey was noticing people's, animal's, plant's life force - the energy! Such a blessed thing to have!

One of the efforts that has helped me with strengthening and regaining energy has be getting back to Cindy Hart's Adventure Boot Camp. My wonderful friend and neighbor, Kathy Pritchard, asked me to try it back in September 2008 and I became a fan ever since.

The picture on the blog is of Cindy and some of the other converts: Molly (daughter-in-law), Pat (son), me and John. We're part of the 6:30am crew. I can fit my regime well with those who go at their ability. I can't thank Cindy enough for hanging in there with me, encouraging and accepting of my need for this energy boost!


PS. Wedding Photos - Some have asked about seeing Pat and Molly's May 29 wedding photos. They can be viewed on www.greendoorphotography.com under weddings and Pat and Molly Boyle. With 625 photos - 1st part are prep; middle the wedding; and latter, the reception and dancing.


Comments/thoughts on health perspectives or rejuvenation??

3 comments:

  1. Kerry,
    I think that you are right on with your approach to your healing. Our bodies are wonderful and complex, and I too believe that if we take the time to listen, our bodies know and will tell us what they need. Of course we need guidance along the way, but in the end we need to go with what resonates as truth at the deepest level of our being. Thank you for sharing your strength and courage with us. You are truly an inspiration. Love-Joanne Snyder

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry,
    Thank you for the link! I have you bookmarked and plan to check in at least weekly. I love your approach! You've got my positive thoughts coming your way.
    Hugs,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kerry, I'm sending you love and laughter from Portland. The chicken's in the kitchen and the kids are in the tree and I'm painting sunflowers in the attic. When you feel like it, please give us some suggestions based on the funny movies you're watching. Deb

    ReplyDelete